Friday, July 18, 2008

IBM Data Studio Administration Console

Today at work I downloaded and installed IBM Data Studio Administration Console Version 1.1.2 . I should have read the release notes closer. The installation process was very easy. After launching the product, I soon discovered that I wasn't going to be successful. I was able to define connections to several different databases, but, I could not enable monitoring for any of my databases. Each one I tried was not at the correct fix pack level.

Here's the relevant documentation from the release notes that I overlooked.
  • The server console supports health monitoring for the following data servers:
    • DB2® Version 9.5 Fix Pack 1 for Linux, UNIX®, and Windows
I now need to upgrade my databases to DB2 version 9.5 fix pack 1.

No comments: